Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tomorrow's the BIG Day!!!

Hello all,

Well finally we are here.  Tomorrow is the big day and we are super pumped!  We are all packed and everything seems to be on track with scheduling.  In the last week I have been to the house so many times that it has taken away from some of the excitement, since I have spent so much time there it wont have "the big reveal" effect but I have limited the amount of times my family has been inside to keep up the excitement for them.  Seeing their reaction will make it all worth it.  I will try to post as much as I can as soon as we are up and running and share things as I experience them.  Ryan has been really good to us during the building phase which was a relief because we were off to a rocky start.  Anywayz here are a few pics of the finished product...enjoy!

 Finished Bar
 Master Tile
 Foyer
 Kitchen
 Kitchen 2
 Morning Room
 Mud/Laundry Room
Walk out basement

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. You must be absolutely delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, good luck and congrats to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I could say was, "WOW" as I was looking at your kitchen!!! That hardwood is GORGEOUS! It is beautiful, Carlito. Congrats! I am very happy for you. Oh, and I love the carpet runner on the stairs. Everything looks so elegant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats...your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and good luck tomorrow! Everything looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWIE WOW WOW WOW!! Absolutely exquisite! Your house is so lovely! I bet excited doesn't even start to describe how you're feeling right now. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! You did a really nice job picking all your upgrades, it pulled together very nicely! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks soooooo good! You got all the upgrades i wish I would have gotten! Hope you all had a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks fantastic. I have to laugh though...we all had plans on making somewhat regular posts after moving in but the new house and getting settled does become overwhelming. Just touching base to see how you made out...would love to see some post move in pictures.

    ReplyDelete